Terms and Conditions
Merchant in this context defines the entities advertising via vouchers hosted on this website, within our brochures, and within our app.
- FMD is a platform for providing free vouchers to the community, benefiting both customers and businesses. Therefore, we do not accept any responsibility for the vouchers hosted on this site.
- Merchants are solely responsible for ensuring the quality of the goods and/or services provided.
- Merchants are solely responsible for honouring any advertised deal.
- Merchants are able to deny customers use of voucher if the customer can reasonably be found to be abusing the deal.
- Vouchers cannot be used after the date indicated unless expressly agreed to by the merchant.
- Vouchers can only be used once per customer, per day; unless otherwise specified or expressly agreed to by the merchant.
- Unless explicitly mentioned, service charges, gratuity and additional taxes are not covered.
- Some vouchers may be subject to age restriction.
- Any modification of vouchers will result in a ban of the offending users account from our digital platforms, and may further result in legal action.
- Where applicable, images are taken from merchants own media. When this is not the case images are for demonstrative purposes and may not directly represent the goods and/or services provided.